Activate Outdoors Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
We collect information about you for 3 reasons:
- In order to fulfil our contractual obligations and to provide you with the best possible service to process your enquiry or booking.
- As a legitimate business interest so that we may contact you regarding the services you have booked or for marketing / promotional purposes.
- When you opt in to receive general marketing and news information about our business that we believe is relevant to you.
We will not pass on your contact details to 3rd parties except as detailed below. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name(s)
- phone number(s)
- email address(s)
- emergency contact details
- medical information
- dietary information
- details of your forthcoming programme, session or event
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
Any bank details supplied to us will be used only for the transaction they relate to and the details will be destroyed securely once the transaction has been processed. We do not store any bank details taken over the phone or by fax or any other means.
We will do our best to ensure that the information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We reserve the right to pass on your personal information to any law enforcement agencies properly requesting it in connection with the commission of any offence once we are reasonable satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request.
Statistics may be collected for research purposes - these will be anonymous and will not contain any personal information enabling others to identify you.
With your permission, photographs, video and testimonials from your programme or session may be used on this website for publicity purposes.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.